We take pride and pleasure in helping people who want to work in a creative agency get some experience under their belt and onto that all important first rung of the ladder. Our three month (with the potential of extending to six) internship offers hands-on training and development working on live projects and the opportunity to experience agency life at one of the best-known and most successful creative communications networks. We're looking for bright, talented individuals who can learn fast, work hard and bring something extra to what we do.
We’re looking for a bright, talented individual who understands the importance of great client service and exceptional project delivery. We work for world class organisations that demand world class services. Your primary focus is to plan, organise, motivate and control resources to meet project objectives. In parallel we expect you to provide the very best service and experience to keep our clients happy.
Essential attributes include: excellent communication and organisational skills; attention to detail; a super organised approach to the way you work; ability to think on your feet and work in an agile way enabling you to remain flexible and adapt to changing client requests; ability to direct small project teams to deliver appropriate solutions on time and within budget.
You will support senior members of the Project Delivery team across our various client projects to identify their requirements, develop specifications and statements of work and allocate agreed work against a pre-set retainer. You will liaise with the traffic manager and wider delivery team to plan, resource and deliver against the client’s requirements and budget. You will enforce a rigorous process to maintain the highest possible standards in delivery.
Financial control across all accounts will be a key responsibility, from initial scope, daily monitoring, through to maintaining margin, ensuring commercial viability, tracking and reporting on a monthly basis.
- Client service – maintain the highest levels of client service across the account to provide an effective, enjoyable, first class customer service and experience.
- Project management – meticulous planning, organising, controlling and motivating of multiple resources to deliver tasks, to meet project objectives. To achieve this project managers take an agile approach to delivery. This involves face-to-face communications, regular short team scrums, clear direction and delegation and micro task driven plans that align to the overall project plan. Upon completion you would evaluate performance and use learning to improve the process.
- Financial control and commercial rigour – end-to-end control of the budget process. Fully scope, create, evolve and control the budget throughout its lifecycle. Deliver appropriate margin, provide regular fee forecast update in line with timing changes and provide a final budget reconciliation upon completion.
Personal Qualities and Skills:
- Organised, meticulous about keeping promises, meeting deadlines, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to think on your feet, work in an agile manner and adapt to changing requests.
- A great communicator and collaborator, with people of all levels.
- Engaging, positive with an infectious enthusiasm, someone that people naturally gravitate to, want to be around and work with
- Finally, you’ll be a proven team player, a natural communicator, with the ability to empathise with clients and remain flexible in achieving the appropriate outcome. Ultimately, the proof of success will be the quality of your input, commercial contribution and strength of your client relationships.
- Existing agency experience is an advantage, possibly as an intern or entry level position.
- Interest in, or experience of the creative communications industry.