Our Project Delivery team is a specialist team of project managers, delivering a variety of projects across our four practices: Consumer, Corporate, Employee and Health. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about project management, organised and understands the importance of exceptional project delivery and best-in-class client service. Role overview: Day-to-day the project team’s primary focus is successful delivery of projects, working across a variety of projects from films, campaigns, events, through to printed communications. Project managers work with accounts teams to provide an end-to-end service from planning, budget estimate through to successful delivery. The breadth of projects will be broad and come in all shapes and sizes. Project budgets typically ranging from £50,000 plus, increasing in complexity and value.
Our Project Managers will be able to evaluate the commercial viability of solutions, identify and mitigate risks early, instigate appropriate and pragmatic project methodology. We work for world class organisations that demand world class services and solutions. We have an ambitious team and foster a culture of synergy between creativity and technology, actively encouraging new ideas, innovative thinking and experimentation to push the boundaries of what is possible. You’ll work predominantly with senior clients up to and including Director-level so experience delivering projects at this level is essential to ensure you can meet client demands and provide the highest standard of service. You will plan, organise, motivate and control suppliers and resource to meet project objectives and keep clients happy. Developing detailed knowledge and understanding of your clients, you’ll add value to the account, delivering projects that meet client’s strategy, brand, tone of voice, way of working and ultimately solution that solve their communications challenges.
- Day-to-day management, rigorous attention to detail, quality and seamless delivery of client assignments
- Co-ordination, good management and control of resource to deliver outstanding quality of work and service
- Financial control of all activity you manage and deliver, from estimate, ongoing financial monitoring, margin through to the invoice.
- Client service standards, always adding value, keeping promises and exceeding expectations
- Supporting the team and enhancing services to deliver the best results and experience for clients
- To achieve this project managers take an agile approach to delivery. This involves face-to-face communications, regular short team meetings, clear direction and delegation and task driven plans that align to the overall project plan. Upon completion you would evaluate performance and use learning to improve the process.
- Experience in a similar agency environment, managing and delivering multiple projects and campaigns across a number of client accounts, with combined total annual revenue above £750,000
- Planning and managing sizeable campaigns with large project teams and budgets over £300,000.
- Client facing project management with excellent client service and exceptional project delivery skills.
- Working with creative and content teams to deliver integrated and award-winning projects
- Track record of working with Client/Account Directors delivering financial growth, profitability and control across the business or area managed
- Working with clients, taking and distilling briefs, producing estimates and proposals, whilst spotting and capitalising on new business opportunities.
- Participating and leading project meetings with senior clients and internal stakeholders, confident in articulating your views, taking the lead and recognising what’s important to achieve a successful outcome and how to make it happen.
- Working within a similar account team structure, taking the lead as well as supporting and working with others.
- Client empathy
- Business and commercial awareness
- Building relationships
- Judgment and analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organising
- Resilience and drive
- Team work
- Ability to always add value and make a real difference to the agency
- Meticulous about keeping promises and meeting deadlines
- Ability to think on your feet, work in an agile manner and adapt to changes
- A great communicator and collaborator with people of all levels
- Engaging and positive - someone that people naturally gravitate to and want to work with
- Commercially astute, actively interested in the sector in which we operate to be able to make smart business decisions and keep abreast of emerging trends
- A proven team player, with the ability to empathise with clients and remain flexible in achieving the appropriate outcome
- Prince2, Agile or similar Project Management qualification is preferred
- Skilled in JIRA, Basecamp, Excel, Project, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written English skills
- Digitally savvy and passionate about communications