Are you in the know about what’s in the news? Are you a storytelling savant? A master of mingling and a capable conversationalist? If you’re a passionate, perceptive, proactive Account Manager who’s looking for a new challenge, then we’d very much like to meet you.
A little about us
Hello, we’re MSL London, a PR-led creative communications agency based in Marylebone. We’ve experienced significant growth recently, and we’re looking to recruit some talented communications mavens to our corporate team.
Our mission is to help our clients thrive. We work closely to find new and creative ways to bring their unique stories to the world, and our team handles everything from strategic consultancy and reputation management, to crisis management and response, to major events and launches, to content creation.
We’re a close-knit team who punch above our weight when it comes to creating exceptional solutions for our clients. Join us and you can expect to work on a client list that spans from famous brands to foreign governments and everything in between.
At our core, we’re an entrepreneurial bunch, and we’re looking for somebody who can bring fresh thinking and a new perspective to the table.
A little about the role
In this role you’ll help to run both UK-based and global accounts, and you’ll quickly become the go-to person for both your clients and your colleagues. Because of this, it’s important that you’re highly organised and a proactive thinker — you’ll set the bar high and you’ll deliver your work to an exceptional standard.
You’ll have a strong understanding of how the media works and the role that PR has to play, and because of this, you’ll be brimming with ideas to get people talking about your clients — identifying both internal news stories and external hooks.
On top of this, you’ll also be a valuable contributor to new business, and you’ll help us to shape our pitch responses with your sound analysis. You’ll effortlessly build and maintain relationships with journalists, while also mentoring and overseeing junior colleagues. Your knowledge of current events will be top-notch, and your writing ever-eloquent.
A little about you
- You’re experienced, having previously worked in-house or agency side in corporate reputation, stakeholder, brand, B2B communications and business PR, ideally including some experience with global accounts, projects or managing issues.
- You’re media-savvy, and you’ve worked with journalists and media outlets, preferably at an international level.
- You’re well-informed, and have a good understanding of the subjects and issues relevant to your clients, as well as having a sound grasp of the latest in news events, politics, economics, sustainability, social and cultural trends.
- You’re meticulous, and have a great eye for detail, even when working across multiple clients on varied tasks.
- You’re agile, and can adapt to changing needs and requests to deliver exceptional work within your deadlines.
- You’re a team player, and enjoy collaborating with both small and large groups alike, while always bringing an optimistic and positive outlook to your work.
If you’re looking for an opportunity that allows you to work with some of the world’s biggest companies on important issues in a role that extends far beyond traditional corporate PR, we’d love to hear from you.